Pain Patches are one the easiest ways to apply a topical. No need to apply multiple times a day, our Active CBD Oil Pain Transdermal Patch lasts for up to 48 hours. Each package includes four 60 mg patches that can be cut to size to customize your CBD experience. Our Pain Patches contain 4% Lidocaine to complement and elevate your CBD experience.
- Includes 4 transdermal patches
- 60 mg per patch
- Up to 48 hours of extended wear
- Certified Non-GMO
- Each batch that is produced is sent to a 3rd party lab and results are consistently updated here: Active CBD oil Test Result Page
- Wash & Dry Site: wash the skin where you will apply the patch. Be sure skin is completely dry before applying the patch.
- Tear: Tear pouch seal along the dotted line to unseal the pouch.
- Open and Reseal: Pull apart the zipper seal. Remove one patch and reseal pouch.
- Remove Clear liner: To remove the liner, fold one corner of the patch over. Gently rub the folded corner between your finger and thumb to separate the patch and liner. Remove entire liner before applying the patch.
- Apply: Apply one patch to the affected area. Firmly press the patch in place, focusing on all four edges.
- When removing your patch, it is best to use hot water and soap to remove any remaining adhesive.
CBD and Lidocaine:
Lidocaine works by helping to block nerve signals in your body. Many familiar over-the-counter products contain Lidocaine to reduce pain and inflammation. That is why we chose Lidocaine for our unique Active CBD Oil Pain Patches. You get all the potential benefits of CBD with the added boost of 4% Lidocaine.
Unlike most topicals, patches do break the skin/blood barrier meaning you do not have to apply the patch directly to where you are feeling the most pain. Transdermal Patches tend to work best in very venous areas such as your feet, wrists, back, neck and even under your arms. Because you can easily cut the patches, you are able to apply the Active CBD Oil Pain Patch comfortably to virtually any area of the body.
Ingredients: Cannabidiol, Lidocaine, Methacrylic Acid, Ethylhexylacrylate, Bentonite and Sodium Stearate.